Monday, June 6, 2011

A Collaborative Story Written and Read by Faauiga, Lomio-Lee, Judah and Angelo: Visy Recycling Centre!

Room 6 have been learning to write stories using the gifted words from the teacher.  Here is a story that is written collaboratively by Faauiga, Lomio-Lee, Judah and Angelo.  It is awesome and we hope you will like it!  Enjoy!  And the story is about Room 6's  visit to Visy Recycling Centre in Auckland.

















A collaborate story of Visy Recycling Centre by Faauiaga, Lomio-lee, Judah and Angelo. from Jenny She on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely story! I like listening to all of you, Room 6. -Ju

Unknown said...

Very cute story!! I enjoyed listening to each of you reading parts of the story. Great Job

Anna Meitzler said...

Awesome job on the video about recycling. I'm sure the video you all watched was very interesting and so much fun! I am student of EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile Alabama. Keep up the god work! I really enjoy reading your blog posts.

Anastasia Martin said...

I am a student from the University of South Alabama (EDM510), USA. I love hearing about a field trip on the other side of the world. You did a great job describing how you rode the bus. I especially liked how you described the things you saw and smelled at the recycling center.